- Read the club constitution
- Attend at least 8 club committee meetings during the year (race meetings are excluded)
- Create a budget project for the incoming year by end of December and get it passed by the Committee.
- Report on current state of finance at each committee meetings.
- Provide cheques to members as required.
- Provide a summary of accounts and report for the year at the AGM.
- Be responsible for the club accounts and all monies being paid in and out of those accounts
- Record all payments and receipts
- Manage club bank account and the designees on the account
- Manage the club cheque books and debit/credit card
- Maintain all records in order for year-end audit
- Seek sponsorship for club
- Prepare a one page final report of the years activities for the AGM
- If you need to leave the role during the year, you commit to source a replacement and train them up on the job.
Carry out the duties of the Treasurer in their absence.