- Read the club constitution
- Attend at least 8 club committee meetings during the year (race meetings are excluded)
- Divide the year into training block of 6 weeks with the following template:
- Block 1 - 6 weeks (Start 12 weeks back from xmas)
- Block 2 - 6 weeks
- Xmas Holiday (1 Week Break)
- Block 3 - 6 weeks
- Block 4 - 6 weeks
- Block 5 - 6 weeks
- Block 6 - 6 weeks
- Block 7 - 6 weeks
- Training Break (9 Weeks Break)
- Set out testing dates
All testing dates should be scheduled for the last week on each training block
- The training coordinator should ensure that all club members get a training plan.
- Ensure that Swim, Cycle and Run Officers follow a triathlon plan where possible
- Develop a Club Coaching Team, from Run leaders and fellow Coaches.
- Post where and when training is happening to the club website.
- Prepare a one page final report of the years activities for the AGM
- If you need to leave the role during the year, you commit to source a replacement and train them up on the job.