Our 2018 Triathlon Training Camp will take place on Saturday the 3rd and Sunday the 4th of March.
The camp is hosted Con Doherty. Check out Con phenomenal achievements here:
The camp will focus on:
Focus on bike skills
- Focus on skills so practicing both drafting and non drafting. How to work together even in a non drafting race without drafting.
- Transition skills, mounting/un-mounting, having shoes already clipped on to bike.
- Practice eating and drinking on bike.
- Position on bike.
Focus on run skills
- Mix of strength and conditioning and drills focused on running.
- Tips for how to run off the bike.
- Easy run focusing putting drills into practice.
- Afterwards Aichlinn will be free to answer any questions about anything such as race nutrition, tapering, equipment etc.
Focus on swim skills
- Three areas to focus on with most important being drafting off faster swimmers.
- He will also work on sighting and buoy turns.
Saturday will focus on beginner skills.
Sunday is focused on intermediate and advanced skills and is only open to members.
The cost for the weekend is €20 and you must sign up here before Wednesday the 21st of February to book your place.
Places will not be guarantee after this time.
Click here to sign up: