Swimming schedule for the next 6 weeks (Swim block 17)
All pool based sessions for the next 6 weeks are uncoached and members will follow their Training Peaks Plan. We are also introducing 4 weeks of open water swimming that is aimed at all levels to make members completely comfortable in open water swim events.
- 4 Mondays starting the 3rd of June at Bertra Strand, meet at the car park beside the beach lifeguard hut. These session are open water sea sessions coached by Aoife Hamilton and supported by a beach life guard.
Members will need to wear wetsuits and have a open water flotation buoy. The club is providing flotation buoys to all members at a cost of €10 each (Retail price: €30). All members need to purchase a flotation device. If you already have one then you do not need to purchase again.
These sessions are only open to Westport Triathlon Club members. You must sign up in advance for the 4 weeks using the form below.
- 6 Wednesdays starting 28th of June running until 2nd of August from 8.00 am - 9.00 am. Members need to pay at reception, €8 drop-in per session or €6.50 per session if you purchase a book of tickets.
- 6 Fridays starting 30th June from 6.30 am to 8.00 am running until the 4th of August.
If you want to swim on Friday mornings you need pay in advance using the form below as this session is a private booking.
Pay here to book your place to swim on Fridays:
If your payment goes through ok, you will see:
- A confirmation notification on this page
- You will receive a confirmation email
If you do not receive these notifications after you pay within 15 minutes, please fill out the form again or alternatively send an email to email@example.com for assistance.