- Read the club constitution
- Attend at least 8 club committee meetings during the year (race meetings are excluded)
- Record meeting attendance, minutes,actions and decisions.
- Remind committee member of actions in advance of the next meeting
- Publish meeting minutes in folder for members to view.
- Maintain club website
- Maintain club logos and forward as required
- Organise the AGM event
- Prepare the AGM report
- Conduct the end of year survey
- Answer all membership enquiries
- Set up membership prices on TI website
- Affiliate the club with TI
- Monitor the club email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage the club calendar
- Prepare a one page final report of the years activities for the AGM
- If you need to leave the role during the year, you commit to source a replacement and train them up on the job.
- Carry out the duties of the Secretary in their absence.