Run Training Officer
- Read the club constitution
- Attend at least 8 club committee meetings during the year (race meetings are excluded)
- Ensure that all member sign a waiver before a session
- Ensure that clubs insurance indemnity statement is up to date with the athletics track.
- Be a liaison with the athletics track
- Coordinate running training sessions as recommended by teh training coordinator or coach.
- Collect money for the track and pay to the track.
- Prepare a one page final report of the years activities for the AGM
- If you need to leave the role during the year, you commit to source a replacement and train them up on the job.