Outdoor Swim Training Officer
- Read the club constitution
- Read and maintain the club outdoor swim charter
- Ensure that Triathlon Ireland waiver sheets are available at all sessions, these will be provided by the Safety Coordinator
- Ensure that all members sign a waiver before taking part in a session (training session, workshop)
- Attend at least 8 club committee meetings during the year (race meetings are excluded)
- Organise blocks
- Ensure that interest is high enough to start a swim block and to avoid a loss
- Organise swim coaches for indoor and outdoor swimming.
- Coordinate swim training sessions as recommended by the Training Officer.
- Ensure the club has swim buoys in stock
- Pay swim coaches
- Work with Swim Finance Coordinator and Treasurer to keep swimming profitable
- Create new swim blocks in club shop.
- Manage online sales and give refunds.
- Prepare a one page final report of the years activities for the AGM
- If you need to leave the role during the year, you commit to source a replacement and train them up on the job.