- Read the club constitution
- Attend at least 8 club committee meetings during the year (race meetings are excluded)
- Provide club members to help at partner events such as Westportif or Ras MhaighEo
- Ensure that partner events return the same number of their members to marshal at our events
- Act as head marshal for the Westport Triathlon
- Respond to requests for information from potential members and explain to them about membership options
- Send ‘welcome’ email to new members
- Add new members to the WhatsApp channel and welcome them.
- Be a point of contact for new members.
- Call members for succession planning for committee and coordinator roles that become vacant.
- Recruit members to fill roles on the committee
- Prepare a one page final report of the years activities for the AGM
- If you need to leave the role during the year, you commit to source a replacement and train them up on the job.