Indoor Swim Training Officer
- Read the club constitution
- Ensure that Triathlon Ireland waiver sheets are available at all sessions, these will be provided by the Safety Coordinator
- Ensure that all members sign a waiver before taking part in a session (training session, workshop)
- Attend at least 8 club committee meetings during the year (race meetings are excluded)
- Organise indoor swim blocks during the years
- Ensure that interest is high enough so that swim blocks are financially viable and work with Swim Finance Coordinator and Treasurer in this process.
- Organise swim coaches for indoor swimming
- Coordinate swim training sessions as recommended by the Training Coordination Officer
- Ensure the club has swim buoys in stock in the shop
- Schedule the pool and see that all bills are monitored and paid
- Schedule the coaches and see that they are paid
- Prepare a one page final report of the years activities for the AGM
- If you need to leave the role during the year, you commit to source a replacement and train them up on the job.