Cycle Training Officer
- Read the club constitution
- Read and maintain the club cycle Charter
- Attend at least 8 club committee meetings during the year (race meetings are excluded)
- Ensure that all member sign a waiver before a session
- Ensure that spinning runs every week until the end of next April/May
- That all money is collected from members for spinning and paid to Westport Port Bike Shop
- That a long cycle happens every weekend between now and next May that is focused on beginners and unfit.1 hr out to Oldhead and back. (advanced riders can do their own thing).
- There such be at least 20 long cycles between January and end of June
- Coordinate cycle training sessions as recommended by teh training coordinator or coach.
- Head of cycling does head of bike for race
- Prepare a one page final report of the years activities for the AGM
- If you need to leave the role during the year, you commit to source a replacement and train them up on the job.