- Read the club constitution
- Attend at least 8 club committee meetings during the year (race meetings are excluded)
- Write at least 12 articles to the website/facebook. One a month about current club activities.
- January: Photos of swimming and spinning start back
- February: Photos of presentation from bucket collection to charities
- March: Promote Westport Triathlon in paper
- April: ??
- May: Photos of first open water swim with safety equipment to promote open water swimming
- June: Photos from race season
- July: Photos from race season - Championship race
- August: Photos from race season
- September: ??
- October: Photos of swimming and spinning start back
- December: Photos of xmas party and awards
- Maintain club facebook page (facebook.com/westporttriathlonclub) A few photos and comment send for your phone is plenty.
- Promote club sponsors
- Send four articles into papers using the template for the following events:
- Club information night in early January for the end of January for publishing on the website and news papers.
- Advertise the Westport Triathlon in late January for June for publishing on the website and news papers.
- Post race report to be provided by Race Director for publishing on the website and news papers.
- Takes photos of club competition winners and write article for publishing on the website and news papers.
- Prepare a one page final report of the years activities for the AGM
- If you need to leave the role during the year, you commit to source a replacement and train them up on the job.