When Nicolas Roche was in town launching the Junior NRPT Cycling Team the club cycling officer, Keith O'Connell caught up with him to ask your questions.
Keith asked the following questions:
- Do you do strength and conditioning as part of your training plan, can you describe that?
- Do you use nutritional supplements such as protein powders during heavy phases to increase you caloric intake, can you recommend a product?
- Can you recommend any other nutritional supplement to stay healthy during intense training phases?
- Can you describe how you warm up for a TT?
- What cadence you use in a TT?
- If you had to give one piece of advice to people trying to save time doing a TT what would it be?
- How do you deal with training fatigue?
- What is your pre race and post race nutrition?
To see the answers to these questions, please log in by clicking here.
This content is only available to active members of Westport Triathlon Club.
If you will like to become a member check out our membership features here.